Enclosed planar optode detector (Easysensor PO2100)
The device is a small portable planar optopole detector that combines photochemical sensing membrane with fluorescence imaging technology to obtain two-dimensional high-resolution information of physical and chemical parameters such as O2, pH and CO2 in the environment.
Photochemical sensor membrane containing the substance to be measured sensitive fluorescent dye, the dye is fixed on a kind of porous polymer matrix, under the irradiation of excitation light source, different types of photochemical sensing membrane have different fluorescent signals (red, green, blue), the fluorescent signal will be according to the changes of measured matter concentration, using a CCD camera to capture the change, which will be measured the change of the content of distribution in time and space for visualization, characterized by measuring the concentration of the substance
It can be used to obtain the two-dimensional distribution and dynamic changes of physical and chemical parameters such as O2, pH, and CO2 in the rhizosphere of water, sediment, soil and plants, and it is suitable for indoor simulation experiments and in-situ samples collected for indoor detection
- Fully enclosed design: closed camera environment reduces the interference of external light.
- in-situ monitoring: non-destructive imaging measurement of sediment/soil/plant rhizosphere is realized.
- 2d high-resolution information acquisition: obtain the distribution of O2/pH/CO2 in the selected region.
- a 20 megapixel CCD camera can achieve high-resolution imaging.
- the software is simple and easy to learn with strong practicability. It integrates calibration, image acquisition, and image processing.
- Sensing membrane fixation: the photochemical sensing membrane is placed between the sediment/soil/plant rhizosphere and the container wall;
- Sample culture: load samples to be measured (sediment/soil) in a container with a fixed sensing membrane or directly collect in-situ samples;
- Sample measurement: put the samples to be tested into the sample storage area of the instrument dark room, close the doors and windows, and form a closed chamber;
- Install lens and filter: probe into the window of the instrument, install the lens with the white balance and distance adjusted on the camera, and install the corresponding filter in front of the lens according to the required indicators;
- connection line: connect the power cord, USB cable and camera cable of the instrument in turn. After the connection, open the red switch on the instrument panel. The light indicates that the instrument is in the open state;
- Open the software: connect the instrument to the computer via USB, open and enter the measurement interface through the software program (see the product manual for details of software functions).
- Focusing: turn on the light source, you can see the prepared scale, slowly adjust the lens to find the clearest picture, and then tighten the screws on the lens to fix it;
- Taking photos: taking photos of marking lines and samples through the software;
- Marking correction: process the pictures were taken to obtain the calibration curve;
- concentration acquisition: the obtained sample images are processed to obtain one-dimensional, two-dimensional and three-dimensional images.